Monday, May 25, 2009

Rainy Days

Texas weather makes me laugh. I've lived here my entire life, and it still surprises me. It's been warming up in Austin the past few weeks, but the irony is that it's beautiful during the work week, and just when the weekend begins, it starts to rain. I'm not complaining, though - rain is awesome, especially in Central Texas where it's hard to come by. I just wish it would fall on better days:)

We traveled to Eagle Pass last weekend to attend my sister's graduation, and while I was trying to take good pictures, I realized that I need to learn more about photography, so I went online, browsed around, and ordered a couple of books that were highly recommended.  I'm patiently waiting for them to come in - they're taking about two weeks to get here!  If anyone has any good tips, send them to me!

In the meantime, I've realized I need to get better about updating our blog.  I'm aiming for at least twice a month - and hoping I can stick to it...just like my exercising;)


No comments: